I’m an accomplished, forward-thinking, assertive digital strategist and technical architect spanning a career of almost 2 decades. I personify and celebrate the delicate balance of art & science in today’s marketing world.
Some consider me a “triple threat” due to my strategic approach, technical chops, and my ability to connect with the client. My conscious practice of critical thinking coupled with tactical acumen has honed my ability to embrace any project and make it my own. I am particularly proud of my ability to direct, collaborate, and universally communicate between teams. I speak their language.
My career’s client roster includes well-known Fortune 500 clients (industries include travel, hospitality automotive, CPG, corporate, health, pharma, to name a few) as well as small and independent businesses. I’ve been fortunate to participate in numerous award-winning campaigns, including one of the first viral videos to win awards at Cannes, the Clio Awards and the Emmy Awards.
Hobbies include making music with the San Diego Women’s Chorus, savoring or preparing epicurean delights or frolicking in the great outdoors. My “soul” mission is to maintain balance in my universe through conscious, purpose-driven contributions to our world.
Proficient in the following tactics, tools and technologies:
- Digital Marketing: SEM/SEO, Social Media, Digital PR, Email (MailChimp, Constant Contact, iContact)
- Design: Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- CRM: SalesForce, HubSpot, Highrise
- Insights & Analytics: Google Analytics, Moz, Omniture, Quantcast, CrazyEgg, Hubspot
- Project Management: Basecamp, Jira, Trello, Teamwork, Assembla, Slack